Saturday 29 November 2014

English 1

ENG Project 2 - Oral Presentation

We were to make a presentation video in a group of 5 about building related to biomimicry.




This is our group's oral presentation video


Reflection: 
First time facing laptop and talk to myself,such a weird experience and I am sick that time so my sound like this. After this project I had learn learn about how to control myself in front of camera, although I am nervous at the start but I feeling subdued after I record it a few times later. I spoke many words in wrong way but I learn that how to pronouns some words properly after this project. We also got comments by lecturer, I think thats they way we can improve, we knew that what's our problem from advice of lecturer.This project also helps me to develop my confident, I thought that I can't speak English fluently but in the presentation it is better than I what I thought, and there are people who teach me English during that few weeks, really appreciate that. After this project I learn many things that wasn't only use for examination, it is also use in everywhere.




I have sharpened my interpersonal skills through the presentation. Although I am nervous at the presentation, but the feeling subdued after i record it a few times later



While carrying out the presentation I needed to keep calm and had to arrange the sequence of what I am supposed to present.



I have also gained knowledge on how to cut a video.