Saturday 29 November 2014

English 1

ENG Project 1 - Essay

We were to write an essay and we got 3 question and we must choose one of it. The words should between 600 to 800.



And i choose the question below and start with the pre-writing by listing method.



Reflection:
It wasn't easy to write an essay, we learn how to write an essay since primary school until now, but the difficulty level will increase with our age. While in primary school we only need to write 120 words, but now we need to write 600 to 800 words. It is a challenge for us but we all know that if there is no challenge for us we won't improve. Firstly, what I learn from this essay is how to do a pre-writing. Pre- writing do help a lot for me to write an essay. If i do pre-writing before write an essay, I can organise my better, or else my essay always looks messy and confusing. After do pre-writing also save lots of time for me to write an essay. We also need to do research for more information, I learn how to organise and arrange my information. We also learn how to do references an citation in our essay, it is important because we can make the reader believe that we didn't simply wrote our essay, we did some research on it.





I learned a lot about writing citation in an essay.

After doing research I needed to figure out the arrangement and compilation of information into my essay.




 I rechecked my essay to minimise errors and also to improve it.