Tuesday 16 December 2014

Elements of Natural and Built Environmtent

ENBE Project 1 - Representing Nature

For this project we need to make a scrapbook journal and also a short video about 5 senses for our trip to Kulim at Sungai Sedim, Kedah.






















Reflection:
I had learn that we need to sacrifice some times to do our work. Actually I am an early guy,which means I always sleep early and wake up early. Before the project starts, I always sleep at 10p.m. and wake up at 6 or 7a.m. but during this project I sleep at 3 or 4a.m. , for me is quite though because it is hard to change our habit in a short time. But I had some group members that really help a lot,really thanks to them.


We have learned a lot about colours and shapes.


When problems arise while doing the A2 presentation boards, we have to brainstorm to solve them.

I learned to deliver messages clearly and nicely.

We learned to have group discussions to achieve a common goal.





I evaluated my own drafts before asking opinions from my group member.

I learn video edit in this project.