Saturday 29 November 2014

Introduction To Drawing


ITD Project 2 - Observation, Sketch and Measurement

For this project we were to choose two object that bigger than A4 size but smaller than A3 to observe it, sketch it and measure it.




The first object i choose is electric kettle.


And these are the progress of electric kettle


This is the top view
Elevation, I know it looks weird
Section(i just simply draw this)

According the section on top, i draw this again
this is another elevation
I don't know why I choose this as detail,but in the end I didn't use this
The second object I choose is computer mouse.

These are progress of computer mouse.
top view and elevation (not bad right?)
Section ( i think this one i got search it online)
I simply choose a detail again


And finally I came out with the drawing

Electric Kettle

Top view of electric kettle
Elevation 1 of electric kettle
Elevation 2 of electric kettle
Section 1 of electric kettle
Section 2 of electric kettle
Detail of electric kettle

Computer Mouse
Top view of computer mouse
Elevation 1 & 2 of computer mouse
Section 1 & 2 of computer mouse
Detail of computer mouse
Reflection:
I didn't learn drawing before, so this is quite a challenge for me, actually I notice that if you want to draw you must observe carefully,than it will become a better drawing.

 I had to solve problems such as using the right line weight, architectural writing and how to draw better.
I learned the proper way of drawing and using the right materials and method.