Sunday 30 November 2014

Elements of Natural and Built Environments

ENBE TJ 1 - Natural Phenomena

For this journal we were to write about natural phenomena,we need to do choose a specific natural phenomena and do research about it. I choose earthquake as my TJ 1 topic.








Reflection:
This is the first TJ we need to do, I redo this TJ four times my own because I thought that TJ is like the project we do at secondary that are all full of words and a few pictures and diagram, but after i saw the seniors work that lecturers show and lecturer told us that they need 80% of drawing 20%words only so i redo it. Actually i am not good in drawing so i try my best to draw it although it looks bad but still can understand.

I've also learned to solve problems that appear throughout the process or researching and compiling my work.




In this assignment I've learned a lot about Earthquake and how to prepare for their happenings. Now I have sufficient knowledge to explain about Earthquake.





Through extensive research I've tried to learn independently.